Sherrilyn Kenyon

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Harley1984
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... d=28294">A Discovery of witches</a>
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harley1984.html
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare

Re: Sherrilyn Kenyon

Post by Harley1984 »

I love the world that she has created. Simi obviously is my favorite character. What I like most about her series are they are all different. Except for Chronicles of Nick which ties into the Dark Hunter Series. However, that series is the perfect start for any teenager to enjoy. My oldest son and I used to read each one together and than discuss it.
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare
Melody1234
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melody1234.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by Melody1234 »

Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! The Vampire Hunters!!! I was swooning in each book! They were so amazing and capivating. I've read the whole series. The one character that I wanted a happily ever after for so desperately was Acheron! I developed a crush on him from the first book itself and it slowly progressed as more secrets about him were revealed. I loved that he too got a happily ever after like every other dark hunter. My favourites!
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
kemp1kor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kemp1kor.html
Latest Review: Temptation Trials Revolution by B. Truly
Reading Device: B00GNKRFEA

Post by kemp1kor »

I have a shelf full of Kenyon books! She’s definitely one of my favorite authors. I’ve mostly been reading The League series recently since her Dark Hunter novels started getting a bit strange for me, but she spins an amazing tale!
Makena Mugendi
Currently Reading: When Angels Play Poker
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-makena-mugendi.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Makena Mugendi »

I've read Acheron by her, and it just blew me away. She made this world of gods in a way I had not seen before. It was an emotional roller-coaster and I would cry so hard at times I had to put the book down.
I think she might even have JR Ward beat. She has a unique take on everything we know about romance. It's just an honor reading her books.
Sakilunamermaid
Currently Reading: Ready Player One
Bookshelf Size: 481
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Sakilunamermaid »

I own a few of her books but I have not read them yet. Glad to hear that she is a good role model and to hear about what her writing resembles. I look forward to reading her books.
jessicam0119
Currently Reading: Yesterday
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessicam0119.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Post by jessicam0119 »

My favorite Sherrilyn Kenyon book is Acheron. It is one of the few books that made me actually cry. You can't help but love Acheron.
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
kjohn5272
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by kjohn5272 »

Sherrilyn Kenyon is one of my favorite authors also. She was the first paranormal romance author I read and hooked me on the genre.

There are only about three authors that I will pay more than $3-$5 an e-book for and she is definitely one of them. She is that good. Her novels are that amazing!

I do own about 3/4 of her novels in written form, they take up two book shelves in my room. Then I was gifted a Kindle by my son's for Christmas one year.

When Acheron, which by the way is one of my favorite's of the Dark Hunter series with Styxx bringing up a close second, came out in e-book form her previous Dark Hunter novels were all put on sale for a couple of dollars each. I snatched them all up at that time.

I don't regret buying them in book form--it's easier to get a book signed than a Kindle. I have met her at several book signings and I have autographed books to show for it--some of my favorites. (She is very down to earth and sweet to her fans.) I don't regret buying her novels in e-book form either.

Her quotes and insights within her novels are amazing and I love reading her novels over and over again. They are definitely on my reread shelf.
Ksharmilla
Currently Reading: Going Wild
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ksharmilla.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Ksharmilla »

I adore her. I absolutely love her Dark Hunter series even though I am behind a bit. I feel like she is one of the best authors I have ever read.
Sweetp120
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetp120.html
Latest Review: Purgatory's Angel by B Hughes-Millman

Post by Sweetp120 »

Sherillyn I by far one of my top authors I LOVE LOVE LOVE her work. if you haven't been able to read her league nemesis's rising series do so!!! I love her dark hunter series as well, but the league series is definitely one I've come to fully enjoy as its romance meets assassins meets something similar to star wars. she definitely knows how to keep you wanting more and she leaves no room for her books to leave you with unanswered questions
Barbara Larkin
Currently Reading: The Raven Boys
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbara-larkin.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Barbara Larkin »

Oh gosh, I think I've read all of the Dark Hunter series books. My favourites are Styxx's and Acheron's books. Can't get enough of those brothers! I think Nick's book is out but I haven't purchased it as yet. I keep hoping to see a Savitar book also.
Charlienmegan Wehner
Currently Reading: Finding Joy with an Invisible Chronic Illness
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlienmegan-wehner.html
Latest Review: Death Ray by Tom King

Post by Charlienmegan Wehner »

I absolutely love Sherrilyn Kenyon and her Dark Hunter series and have read every single book she has written. I can’t wait until she publishes another book and am eagerly awaiting the day she writes a story about Savitar!!
Latest Review: Death Ray by Tom King

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”