Review by Book Lover7 -- Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Book Lover7
Currently Reading: Crown on Midnight (Throne of Glass #2)
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-lover7.html
Latest Review: The Light of the Dying by Michelle Reynoso

Review by Book Lover7 -- Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr

Post by Book Lover7 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr" by H M Irwing.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr by H. M. Irwing.This book revolves around Lucy Little who's birth father is a great singer in Los Angeles. But Lucy brought up and living in Australia with her mother,father and two step sisters. Even though she has a singing talent she follows her passion and studies law.

Lucy leaves to America in search of her twin brother Blaise Starr who was kidnapped years ago when he was a child. Finally Lucy met her brother in an unexpected situation. After solving the problems between her father Knyte Starr and her brother Blaise. When Lucy returns to Australia with her twin brother Blaze she have to convince her boyfriend Jace Neil who is angry on Lucy. Finally when she convinces Jace and life returning to normal her life takes an unexpected turn and compelling her to sing. Will Lucy use her god gifted talent?

This book show the twin bonding between Lucy and Blaise very well. Jace character portrays the perfect boyfriend image. Through Lucy character author explains the problems facing by a teenage girl.

This book has a slow beginning. Even though it describes Lucy's character well it fails to describe Blaise character.

I didn't find any grammatical mistakes but there are some spelling mistakes. So this is not edited professionally. I rate it 3 out of 4. I reduced one star for its slow beginning. I prefer this book for readers who prefer family drama, young adult.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”