Have you read books by Alessia Brio?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
lauramarcus81
Bookshelf Size: 0

Have you read books by Alessia Brio?

Post by lauramarcus81 »

I have read a few short stories by Alessia Brio. Some I have liked ad others not so much, but I cant waite to read all her stories.
The stories I have read are:

Naught good-this one I have to read over, I didn't understand it,

Listen to me- this story I loved. It ended to quickly for me. Se is looking for a Mistress and is hoping when se send a letter and a pic of herself, the Mistress will write back. And when The Mistress writes back asking her to call what fun will happen.

Two-thirds- this was a sad story that I could relate to, Kess and Jack go away for a romantic V-day weekend. Kess is hoping all these fun thing will happen and is sadly disappointed.

The second person- tis was a good story. He and Daphin meet for a business meeting and he starts fantasizing about her and when he finds out they have to be at the airport at the same time he offers to take her to the airport and he is also hoping his fanasty will come true.

That is my option on the few I have read. I would love to know if you have read these and what you thought or if there is one I haven't read that you liked and would suggest it.

Thanks.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”