Fallen Too Far By Abbi Glines

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ADJ18
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adj18.html

Fallen Too Far By Abbi Glines

Post by ADJ18 »

What can I say about this book? When I first started reading this book I was immediately trying to figure out what was up with this girl, what was her story? There were times when I wanted to literally be able to jump in the book and scream at the characters for being so stupid then there were times when I was screaming with joy or having waterfalls coming out of my eyes because I thought it was sad. But all those things is what made it a great book and definitely a book I recommend to people. :D
Gargee Oak

Post by Gargee Oak »

I completely agree! I have just finished reading all three books and I have to say, I am in Love with the characters! :D Of course, what's a Love story without some good old fashioned obstacles eh? ;)
milyjohnson37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-milyjohnson37.html

Post by milyjohnson37 »

I am not familiar with this book. Can you tell me what it is about?
jack2006

Post by jack2006 »

personally before I hate books now I love..thanks for the review..i'll try to find that book..
Dee026
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dee026.html

Post by Dee026 »

ADJ18 wrote:What can I say about this book? When I first started reading this book I was immediately trying to figure out what was up with this girl, what was her story? There were times when I wanted to literally be able to jump in the book and scream at the characters for being so stupid then there were times when I was screaming with joy or having waterfalls coming out of my eyes because I thought it was sad. But all those things is what made it a great book and definitely a book I recommend to people. :D
I'd never heard of this book before now and your review has me smiling. Just from reading this I'm going to find this book or series soo i can read it too
hyridangel
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hyridangel.html

Post by hyridangel »

I loved the Fallen Too Far book and the Too Far series by Abbi Glines. The characters are well rounded and I was completely pulled in by their stories. I love Abbi Glines books.
morganinga
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-morganinga.html

Post by morganinga »

This book looks so good I have been meaning to read it forever now, but other books keep getting in the way. maybe ill get there eventually! by the looks of this forum it seems great

-- 07 Nov 2013, 01:07 --

doesnt she fall for her step brother? i feel like that is kind of strange. but i still think it sounds good
kathyjacks

Post by kathyjacks »

morganinga wrote:This book looks so good I have been meaning to read it forever now, but other books keep getting in the way. maybe ill get there eventually! by the looks of this forum it seems great

-- 07 Nov 2013, 01:07 --

doesnt she fall for her step brother? i feel like that is kind of strange. but i still think it sounds good
I put this book off because of the stepbrother/stepsister romance as well . I normally don't touch incest books or even step sibling books with a ten foot pole but I love Abbi Glines. I was sucked in as soon as I started reading. The way Abbi does it really didn't creep me out at all although I was shocked that with all of the conflict in the book with Rush's mom and sister, neither of them use that fact to argue against Blair and Rush's relationship. It's really almost not even mentioned so it becomes a non issue. Don't skip out on this great series because of this. I promise you won't regret it. It's a great series and the way Abbi Glines interweaves the different series together is amazing for me as a reader. Every time I pick up a new book by her I feel like I already know the characters.
Lovely_Ink
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lovely-ink.html
Latest Review: "Olympian Passion" by Andrya Bailey

Post by Lovely_Ink »

I'd never heard of Abbi Glines before I stumbled across this series and now I keep a constant eye out for new books by her. I have a love/ hate relationship with the characters at times but that is the very thing that keeps me wrapped up in the stories.
Jaimeaspyn
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jaimeaspyn.html

Post by Jaimeaspyn »

This book was really good I really enjoy reading abbie glines books I can't wait for her next one to come out
Amsha
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amsha.html
Latest Review: "Trophy Target" by Allen Mitchum

Post by Amsha »

Abbi Glines is one of my favorite contemporary author. I've read all her books and I can say that her stories are just getting better and better. Take a Chance is coming out soon, its Grant's turn to hear his story and I can't wait to read it.
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one."

-George R.R. Martin
Latest Review: "Trophy Target" by Allen Mitchum
yalonde
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yalonde.html
Latest Review: "The Road To Comfort" by Becky Lower

Post by yalonde »

Ok, I knew I read this book. I had to scroll down the posts until it finally hit me what the book was about. With that being said, it means that this book didn't make a big memory in my mind. I do remember enjoying the book to the point of purchasing the entire series on my Kindle. I do throughly enjoy reading Abbi Glines' books. From the books the series that include Because of Low to the book where the girl falls in love with Death (can't think of the name, but I really enjoyed that book).
Latest Review: "The Road To Comfort" by Becky Lower
KLyons1
Favorite Author: Many
Favorite Book: See Favorite Author
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-klyons1.html
Latest Review: "A Vision of Angels" by Timothy Jay Smith

Post by KLyons1 »

Funny - I just learned of this book in a newsletter I received from the publisher, and then I come here and find this thread! Clearly, I need to try one of her books :)
Latest Review: "A Vision of Angels" by Timothy Jay Smith
Nicci

Post by Nicci »

I'm a huge fan of Abbi Glines! I was pleased with this book. Looking forward to grant and Harlows next book.
Lovely_Ink
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lovely-ink.html

Post by Lovely_Ink »

Amsha wrote:Abbi Glines is one of my favorite contemporary author. I've read all her books and I can say that her stories are just getting better and better. Take a Chance is coming out soon, its Grant's turn to hear his story and I can't wait to read it.

Once again Abbi Glines has sucked me in. I just finished reading Take A Chance and I think I got through the whole thing in about 2 hours. Abbi Gline's writing is still compelling. Its the same tug of war between good and bad, destructive behavior and redemption, etc. etc. The one thing that keeps me coming back is that there is something in every one of her characters that I can find to relate to. No matter how thin, the thread that connects you to the characters is enough to have you searching for more at the end of the last page.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”