Review by ShyBlue -- Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ShyBlue
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shyblue.html
Latest Review: The Queen of Xana by Fred Pilcher

Review by ShyBlue -- Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr

Post by ShyBlue »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr" by H M Irwing.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr

Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr is a romance book about a girl named Lucy Little who later finds out that her real name is Luxy Ara Starr. She does not know whom to choose between her childhood best friend Jace Neils or her best friend's friend Richard Reeves. It becomes harder and harder for her to choose the right one knowing that her choice will have to last for a lifetime. She is also on a journey to find her kidnapped-from-the-cradle twin brother Blaise Starr. With everything going on in her life, one can question if she will choose the right one or at least find her long lost brother.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr is a fun book, the author did not use strong vocabulary or any sort of twisted plot. The book is plain and it is easy to read and understand. H.M. Irwing used three themes in her book, which is the theme of love, coming of age, and power and corruption. Lucy loved Jace even when his parents were against their relationship and Patrick Little loved Blaise even though they were not related. The Little twin sisters could not wait to become of age so that they could date whoever they wanted. They rushed into things and one of them got into a major problem. And lastly the theme of power and corruption, "Money is more lethal than weapons, Lucy." So money is more powerful as I quote Richard's words. It gives one power to speak and to be heard.

What I like about the book is that the author did not do mellow-go-round with us. Everything was straight to the point, cliffhangers there and there but they were entertaining not mind torturing. The book is exceptionally flawless, I could relate with the characters. I felt the pain and emotions that they felt.

To sum up everything that has been stated, the book was awesome. I do not regret choosing this book because I enjoyed every single moment in this book. It taught me the importance of friends and family. Jace and Richard vouched for Lucy even when they were not in good terms. Knyte did everything he could to save the Little family, that is so awesome. So I have learnt to keep my friends and family close, for it will reward me in a long run.

I recommend the book to the romance lovers, especially those who love drama, and to teenagers and adults. The book is free from errors. I rate the book 4 out of 4, it is fantastic.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Starr
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”