What are the best romantic ebooks?

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Robin Dunn
Bookshelf Size: 0

What are the best romantic ebooks?

Post by Robin Dunn »

I have found that I like romance books. I like the author Lynn Lafleur. What does everyone else like. Any other really good authors that I should look at?
colleenmclain
Favorite Author: Carl Haasin
Favorite Book: Skinny Dip
Currently Reading: Key Largo

Post by colleenmclain »

Do like historical or contep romance styles?
NSBookLover
Favorite Author: Kurt Vonnegut
Favorite Book: The Happiness Project
Currently Reading: The Boys in the Boat
fav_author_id: 2721

Post by NSBookLover »

I'm a loyal Nora Roberts girl. When it comes to any book that I read I need to take something away from it. Her research into history and the occult is great, so there is more, than the cookie cutter boy meets girl, boy loses girl, something terrible happens to force them together again, boy and girl live happily ever after, to her books. Nolt saying that there aren't a lot of people that read those, they just aren't for me. I recomend any of her series.
melissastone9711
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissastone9711.html

Post by melissastone9711 »

Black dagger brotherhood is one of the best series I've ever read! I've got all my girlfriends into it, also I buy them the first one for gifts!
nijedo

Post by nijedo »

I was first introduced to romance novels with Jude Deveraux. I've read all of her books...and she has many. My first book of hers, which is still one of my all time favorites, was Sweet Liar. I've always been intrigued by mafia related topics and this book incorporates a little touch of it throughout the novel. My other favorites of hers are the historical romance novels. There is just something about being taken back to a simpler time that makes everything seem more romantic.
joannemay

Post by joannemay »

You should definitely read Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles and Paradise by Judith Mcnaught. If you like teen romance, books by Sarah Dessen and Deb Caletti are worth reading.
LadyRose
Favorite Author: Lynda Chance
Favorite Book: Burning Wild by Christine Feehan
Currently Reading: Marie Hall Kingdom Series
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ladyrose.html
fav_author_id: 28331

Post by LadyRose »

"Romantic eBooks" is to broad a term there are to many different sub genres for such broad a term. If you tell me what kind of romance you like I can give you a better recommendation.
Sfox2003

Post by Sfox2003 »

Wife 22 is a great love story. Anyone who likes a bit of a story too should read this. Now or never by a Bennett was a great 'quick read' I say that because it flowed well and had some erotic parts, good for a holiday read.
booklvr62
Favorite Author: Richard Preston many
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... >Dandelion Wine</a>
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by booklvr62 »

all these are available for the Kindle or to borrow from library or BookLending.com.....'The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels'--A Love Story Hardcover by Ree Drummond[memoir of her cowboy romance,romantic comedy], A Crimson Frost by Marcia Lynn McClure[medieval romance], The Highwayman of Tanglewood by Marcia Lynn McClure[medieval romance,romantic comedy],Brighton Road by Susan Carroll[regency,romantic comedy],Mrs. Drew Plays Her Hand by Carla Kelly[regency,romantic comedy],Pride's Prejudice by Misty Dawn Pulsipher, [regency,romantic comedy],The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley[historical and contemporary time-travel],A Cry In The Night by Mary Higgins Clark[gothic,romantic-suspense]
beccaboo75
Favorite Author: Stephen King
Favorite Book: Geralds Game
Currently Reading: Forever His A Time-Travel Romance
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beccaboo75.html
fav_author_id: 2376

Post by beccaboo75 »

If you like historical romance, I would recommend anything by Sherry Thomas, Loretta Chase, Laura Kinsale or Grace Burrowes.

For something more modern, I like all Jane Lovering's books. My favourite young adult romances are "Pushing the Limits" by Katie McGarry and "Wait for you" by J Lynn.
SidnayC
Favorite Book: I am yet to read a book worthy
Currently Reading: Inescapable by Amy Bartol
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sidnayc.html
Latest Review: "Vampire prince" by Iris van Gorp

Post by SidnayC »

I think S.C. Stephens with her thoughtless series done romance justice!! It showed the tense, overpowering, emotional and crazy side to love which I really enjoyed and kept me on my toes! I would definitely recommend reading this book because its almost inevitable that you will fall in love with the hero - Kellan. The fictional character Kellan is so popular that I have stumbled across him twice in other author's books with S.C. Stephens permission
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you - Maya Angelou
Latest Review: "Vampire prince" by Iris van Gorp
Imdramatic22564
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-imdramatic22564.html

Post by Imdramatic22564 »

Pretty much anything by Debbie Macomber
Kellie123
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kellie123.html

Post by Kellie123 »

Recently, I've come across a great modern romance. I've actually read the book twice because I liked it so much! It's called Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover. Basically, any book by Colleen Hoover is good!
Tseve87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tseve87.html

Post by Tseve87 »

I read just about anything in romance if it gets me dragged into the book but I have a few authors that I absolutely love for historical its Johanna Lindsey she was one of the first authors I read when I was about 16 and I have two favorite paranormal authors which is my favorite sub-genre and they are lynsay sands and Krelsely Cole. Just recently I have found that I have been reading contemporary romance and suspense romance as well but I haven't really found a favorite author.
Reading lady
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reading-lady.html
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M

Post by Reading lady »

I agree with the person above who mentioned Debbie Macomber. She is my favourite romance author and I also like most of Nora Roberts. There are many great authors and these are just a few. Susan Mallery, Sherryl Woods, Susan Wiggs, Linda Lael Miller, Emilie Richards, Danielle Steel, Kathleen Eagle and I could keep going. If you like a romance with a Christian influence there are also many great authors and Karen Kingsbury tops the list. Again I could go on with a long list. Contact me if you would like to know more.
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”