Review by Mantha1 -- Geraldine by Edmund M Aristone

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Akinsemoyin Adeola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akinsemoyin-adeola.html
Latest Review: A Secret Life by Mina Bancheva

Review by Mantha1 -- Geraldine by Edmund M Aristone

Post by Akinsemoyin Adeola »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Geraldine" by Edmund M Aristone.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Love is such a beautiful thing, and even though it could be found in the most unthinkable places, or between two imperfect people; it can still blossom into something beautiful. The book Geraldine by Edmund Aristone, tells a beautiful love story about two weird people who became lovers, despite all odds and obstacles.

Tom, a young bartender, who was suspended from medical school for something he did wrong, meets an extremely beautiful young lady known as Geraldine but finds out a heartbreaking truth about her, that was too close to home. This, however, did not deter him from falling hard in love with her, even though loving her comes with grave consequences. Will they pull through?

Knowing he had to fight for their love, by making it work with Geraldine's crazy friends and by helping her look for a solution to her life-long struggle, Tom finally found a good reason to put his life in order.

This book is a story about love, sacrifice, heartbreak, gloom, and death. It is a story of how meeting and just being with the right partner could give one’s life a meaning and make one want to do better.

What I loved most about this book was that it was such a smooth and easy read for me. The author was quite explicit in his description of the characters, and I enjoyed every bit of it. I loved how he was able to infuse some medical terms in the story without losing me.

The author also did a good job of leaving out erotic scenes and focused more on how the characters communicated with each other, which I thought was applaudable. It was also evident that the author is well-traveled and has come across people from all walks of life, due to the way he touched on different areas like music, medicine, and art.

Save for the profane words used a lot in this book, I can't seem to pinpoint anything I do not like about this book as I loved every bit of it, so much so that I read it twice without getting bored. This is why I would be rating this book a 4 out of 4 stars.

This book was no doubt professionally edited because I didn’t notice any errors while reading it, which added a great deal to the amazing experience I had reading this book.

I recommend this book to those who love reading good love stories, I tell you, this book is such a good read. However, I would not recommend this book to readers who are not adults, only because of the curse words used in it.

Geraldine
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Adina Lutinger
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adina-lutinger.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Adina Lutinger »

I enjoyed so much reading your review... I read and reviewed thos book too - actually it was my first review on the website - and I liked ot too. Thanks for the great review!
Akinsemoyin Adeola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akinsemoyin-adeola.html
Latest Review: A Secret Life by Mina Bancheva

Post by Akinsemoyin Adeola »

SomeoneInTheWorld wrote: 06 Apr 2020, 06:35 I enjoyed so much reading your review... I read and reviewed thos book too - actually it was my first review on the website - and I liked ot too. Thanks for the great review!
Thanks a lot for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”