Review by Dennyvee -- Geraldine by Edmund M Aristone

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dennyvee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dennyvee.html
Latest Review: The Orb by Tara Basi

Review by Dennyvee -- Geraldine by Edmund M Aristone

Post by Dennyvee »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Geraldine" by Edmund M Aristone.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Geraldine by Edmund Aristone

This is a romance novel revolving around the two main characters, Geraldine and Tommy, their happy times, sorrows, difficult moments and how they overcome them all for love.

Tommy was a medical resident, suspended during his last yr of residency. He meets Geraldine in a semi-official party invited by his ex-girlfriend Paula. Geraldine is a very talented artist but hindered by her medical condition. they both have different perspectives of life but nonetheless live happily together, spend time together and even get married eventually. With the cure for Geraldine's condition unknown, will they be happy together? or will they give up on each other? read the novel to get the whole story.

I really liked most the fact that Tommy and Geraldine found true love within themselves. they defied all odds, determined to make it out alive. I also liked the fact that Tommy can never abandon his friends no matter what happens. i liked least the part when Marshal and Virginia walked into a bus to escape the cruel world. In my opinion, they should have persevered through everything. Marshal should have had a heart like Tommy's, who could walk into a thousand buses if he had to save his love but would never walk with her into a running bus.

I rate this book a strong 4 out of 4. i really loved this book. it gave me the satisfaction felt from reading a novel. I would strongly recommend people to read it. it is educative and furthermore very lovely. It captures your concentration from the start to the end. you even don't have to force yourself to finish it. it just comes as a complete surprise that you are through with the book.

There were just two typos that I got throughout the book. It has no profane words or erotic scenes. It is totally readable by children without the worry of corrupting their minds.

Geraldine
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: The Orb by Tara Basi

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”