Official Review: Cobwebs of Youth by Rose Auburn

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussing a single book or single series in each topic thread. Please set the title of the topic thread as the name of the book or series, and preferably include also the author's name if it fits. If you want to discuss a book in its entirety, i.e. you don't mind spoilers, please also include the word spoilers in the subject to warn users who may not want to read spoilers. If a thread does not have a clear spoiler warning, then it is against the forum rules to post spoilers in it. If you are an author or publisher, you may not start a topic about your own book; instead please click here to learn how to get your book or ebook reviewed.
Cecilia_L
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cecilia-l.html
Latest Review: William and Tibby Forever by Lynda Hamblen

Re: Official Review: Cobwebs of Youth by Rose Auburn

Post by Cecilia_L » 15 Aug 2018, 12:22

sanjus wrote:
15 Aug 2018, 00:24
It look like this is a nice emotional drama revolving around the protagonist Lara. Also there seems a lot of twists and turns in her life with regard to her family.
True. Thank you for your comment.

Kalin Adi
2018 Reading Goal: 15
2017 Reading Goal: 5
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 93
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 680
Currently Reading: A Bundle of Colorful Yarns
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: Animals teach us life by Nabi Gueye

Post by Kalin Adi » 18 Aug 2018, 16:19

I'm always willing to reading a clean romance story, and this one sounds just right up my alley. Fictional characters can teach readers what to do or not to do in real life as well. Since Lara walks away from her father and does not see him ever again, there's a lesson to be learned there. Too bad about the several grammatical errors. I hope they are fixed so the story could be perfect.

Book Lover 35
2018 Reading Goal: 25
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 40
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-lover-35.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Book Lover 35 » 11 Nov 2018, 00:31

Sounds like a great romance. I like the summary and I'm glad that it's hard to put down. Thank you for the review!
:tiphat:

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”