The Driven Trilogy by K. Bromberg

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
amanda80
Bookshelf Size: 0

The Driven Trilogy by K. Bromberg

Post by amanda80 »

The first book is Driven and the second is Fueled, which I'm in the middle of reading now. I'm really enjoying these books and can't seem to put them down! I will say that there are some parts that are a little repetitive and that can be annoying, but all in all I love the characters and the story! The third book, Crashed is due out in March and seeing how I'm almost done with the second one now it's going to drive me crazy to wait that long!

Has anyone else on here read these books?
TrishaAnn92
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =2595">The Messenger (2)</a>
Currently Reading: A Game of Thrones
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trishaann92.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 20

Post by TrishaAnn92 »

I haven't read the books but I am always looking for new titles to check out. Maybe I will check them out. How repetitive are they? I have read some books where it's just a headache to keep reading because they become so predictable in what will happen because it's always the same.
amanda80

Post by amanda80 »

Well, one example I could give you is that it seemed like they kept having the same argument over & over again. It just makes you think to yourself "ok, you just had this argument about this very same thing...why are you getting so upset as if what just happened was some eye opening revelation...you already knew this"...lol. But all in all I really liked the main characters in this story, so it didn't really take any enjoyment away from the story for me.
TrishaAnn92
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =2595">The Messenger (2)</a>

Post by TrishaAnn92 »

Oh okay, I will definitely have to check the books out. I don't know if you have read any Lora Leigh books but she is BIG on the repetitiveness in her books, it gets to the point you roll your eyes. Lol. Thanks for the example. :)
amanda80

Post by amanda80 »

You're so welcome...let me know what you think if you do read them. No, I've never read any Lora Leigh books, but sounds like maybe I shouldn't...lol.
TrishaAnn92

Post by TrishaAnn92 »

Yeah...I wouldn't recommend them. Haha she has so many books out and they are all the same in the repetitive sense.
lulabelle515

Post by lulabelle515 »

I have read these and loved them! I am getting antsy about the next one. I read a lot an have not found a really good book this year. :(
Christen1
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christen1.html
Latest Review: "What's it gonna be?" by Cassandra Piat

Post by Christen1 »

This is a great series! I absolutely love it! I could not put these books down and cannot wait for the next book to come out! I have actually read the first two or three books twice! Who doesn't love the bad boy persona. It is so easy to fall in love with all of the characters. Would highly recommend it to anyone who likes romance.
Latest Review: "What's it gonna be?" by Cassandra Piat
No_one91
Favorite Book: It's Ok to Tell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-no-one91.html
Latest Review: Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan

Post by No_one91 »

I've been reading your conversation and it pick my interest :techie-studyinggray: The book sound amazing and I definitely will put the book as one of I want to read shelve. Thanks a lot for sharing your thought. I don't know what to read since I didn't found any interesting yet but reading your opinion makes me want to read it :techie-reference:

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”