Ginny Dye

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
ebethina
Currently Reading: Homeport
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebethina.html
Latest Review: "Temptation Trials Part II" by B. Truly

Ginny Dye

Post by ebethina »

Lately I have been reading Ginny Dye's series The Bregdan Chronicles. They are awesome!! Have any of you heard of her? If not you need to read her books. It starts off at the beginning of the series talking about the underground tunnel during the slave years, then the north and south go to war. I am on book 9 and it's still good.
Latest Review: "Temptation Trials Part II" by B. Truly
ShannonGibson
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ShannonGibson »

This truth is why she named this series The Bregdan Chronicles. Bregdan is a Gaelic term for weaving. Braiding. Every life that has been lived until today is a part of the woven braid of life. It takes every person’s story to create history. Your life will help determine the course of history. You may think you don’t have much of an impact. You do. Every action you take will reflect in someone else’s life. Someone else’s decisions. Someone else’s future. Both good and bad. That is The Bregdan Principle.
JadeK
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jadek.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by JadeK »

I haven't had the chance to read any of the books in this series but they sound fantastic! How many books total are in the series?

Return to “Discuss Authors”