Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews
If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
- Jeyran Main
- Posts: 241
- Joined: 27 Sep 2016, 15:21
- 2018 Reading Goal: 150
- 2017 Reading Goal: 50
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 48
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 182
- Currently Reading: Enlightened
- Bookshelf Size: 331
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeyran-main.html
- Latest Review: "Stalking The Shadows" by BJ Edwards
The questions do not have to be revolved around her new book. It can be about anything (her previous books as well).
My dear online book club friends if you wish me to ask her anything, please submit here. I will include your questions with mine and will get back to you!
The deadline is the 19th of October, however, I can still submit the questions after this date directly to her as well.
- Posts: 224
- Joined: 09 Jul 2018, 00:59
- 2018 Reading Goal: 65
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 46
- Currently Reading: A Game of Thrones
- Bookshelf Size: 799
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vscholz.html
- Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
I would love to sit down with her and chat about The Lunar Chronicles over lunch, but that will just have to be a dream for the time being.