John Hart

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
ashley_claire
Favorite Book: The Prince of Tides
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 158
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley-claire.html
Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams

John Hart

Post by ashley_claire »

I read John Hart's first book, The King of Lies, a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Some of the reviews I've seen aren't as favorable but I found myself not being able to put it down. Earlier this year I read The Last Child and had to force myself through it. I just wasn't all that interested in the plot and was so disappointed after having loved his previous book. I decided to try one more book by him and started reading Iron House. This one I can't even bring myself to finish. The plot is developing too slowly and I just find myself not caring about any of the characters. For what it's worth, my opinions on the books seem to be the opposite of what I've seen from other reviews, with Iron House and The Last Child actually rating pretty highly. Any other John Hart readers out there?
Mallory Porshnev
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Moloka'i
Bookshelf Size: 332
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pricklypurple.html
Latest Review: The Paradize Inn by Sheri O'Sullivan

Post by Mallory Porshnev »

Yes! He's another author who made me view a genre I don't normally read differently. I really enjoy his books.

Return to “Discuss Authors”