Lisa Jackson

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
hllyfuzz
Bookshelf Size: 0

Lisa Jackson

Post by hllyfuzz »

My cousin recently told me about Lisa Jackson. I have read The Night Before, The Morning After, Hot Blooded, Cold Blooded and Shiver. They have all be very good so far. Not a lot of people have read her before, so I thought I would see if anybody on here has and what they thought.
Sheila
Favorite Author: Impossible to pick
Favorite Book: Gone With The Wind
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Sheila »

I have only read one book of hers Most Likely to Die, which she wrote with Beverly Barton, and Wendy Corsi Staubi. But I really liked it, and have been looking for books by all three. I only have a small book store where I live though its been hard.
Last edited by Sheila on 05 Aug 2008, 02:23, edited 1 time in total.
stripedtiger
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by stripedtiger »

I've read several of her books. I'm not dedicated to seeking her books out and reading them in particular but they are a nice diversion. :)

My favorite of hers is Whispers.
ebethina
Currently Reading: Homeport
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebethina.html
Latest Review: "Temptation Trials Part II" by B. Truly

Post by ebethina »

I have never heard of her before but based on the book titles mentioned above I don't think they sound like something I would read.
Latest Review: "Temptation Trials Part II" by B. Truly
mrsflythe
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by mrsflythe »

I LOVE Lisa Jackson and her sister Nancy Bush. They wrote some books together about Siren Song this creepy all women group that is shut off from the rest of town. I need to check if there is a new one out actually.
apINKpanda21
Favorite Author: Harlan Coben
Currently Reading: The Red Hunter
Bookshelf Size: 36
fav_author_id: 3782

Post by apINKpanda21 »

Lisa Jackson's thrillers are so good, and even better when she teams up with her sister Nancy Bush. I'm yet to try reading her romance (summer-themed) novels.
ccannell72
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by ccannell72 »

I've read most of her vooks, she is one of my guilty pleasures. I have actually read many of her books twice, including Hot Blooded and Cold Blooded. I am actually rereading The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen right now.
Sakilunamermaid
Currently Reading: Ready Player One
Bookshelf Size: 481
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Sakilunamermaid »

I have a handful of her books, haven't read them yet. I definitely know that her style of writing and subject matter fits in my reading interests.

Return to “Discuss Authors”