This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.
Related Special Forums: Author Articles
| Author Interviews
If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 28 Oct 2021, 10:49
- 2021 Reading Goal: 40
- Currently Reading: The Cat Man
- Bookshelf Size: 21
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sochima-i.html
- Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier
I love a lot of them! I generally respect anyone that can write something to interest others.
I think Shakespeare's works never go out of style though. That's a big deal .
And recently, Angela Marson's works have captivated me. Especially the D.I Kim Stone series. I absolutely love them!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 01 Nov 2021, 07:17
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 5
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chidinma-liz.html
- Latest Review: Wonks by William Reese Hamilton
I would name John Grisham my favorite author. He's a master of legal thrillers, to me at least. He sure knows how to develop characters and ideas, which I find very much relatable to reality. But I won't limit it to just one author, there's Gillian Flynn, and Agatha Christie. They always write suspense-filled stories. Most of their books I have read, are on paperbacks.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 26 Nov 2021, 01:14
- Bookshelf Size: 0
My favorite author is James Patterson.
Bridgette C 2
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 24 Nov 2021, 01:37
- Currently Reading: The Queen of Xana
- Bookshelf Size: 19
In the present, my favorite author is Jane Austen.
But she's not the only one, my favorites are: