Are there any Zane or Eric Jerome Dickey Lovers here...

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
drobi81
Bookshelf Size: 0

Are there any Zane or Eric Jerome Dickey Lovers here...

Post by drobi81 »

I am a huge Zane and Eric Jerome Dickey fan. I don't find to many people online who like their books. I am hoping I am not the only fan of their work out here...C'mon everyone give me some feedback!!
coffiecake

Post by coffiecake »

I am a fan of both. I am currently reading The Other Woman by Dickey and loving it so far. I have read every Zane book that I can get my hands on. In fact, I was never a reader (hated it) until I went to the library and asked the librarian for "shock and aw" books, meaning I wanted books with real language, real situations, by characters I could relate to; she introduced me to Zane. Now I get books for the holidays and birthdays and love it. I by my friends books (and I don't have those kinds of friends). Zane books are hard to get at my local library because they are always checked out and you have to put a hold on them so in the mean time, I searched for other authors that are similar and came up with Dickey, Tyree, etc. I have become a Eric Jerome Dickey lover. Milk in my Coffee and Cheaters got me hooked. I have read about 5-6 of his so far and about 8 of Zane and will continue until I have read all. Can you recommend any other authors?
msdelemar
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msdelemar.html

Post by msdelemar »

I have read just about all of his books,
Milk in my coffee
Sister Sister
Chasing destiny
Between Lover's
Just to name a few if you have read any of his books let's talk about which ones you liked the best I love all of the ones I read some where a little boring in the beginning but the turned out really good let me know what you think
virtualgal23

Post by virtualgal23 »

I am a huge fan of his! I have read almost everything he writes. So excited for the new Gideon book coming out. Loved that series the best!
Nesha_Fila

Post by Nesha_Fila »

huge Zane fan....keeps me locked in every time...every book
SManuel

Post by SManuel »

I am also addicted to Zane and Eric j Dickey. Other sights charge extremely to much to read the books online. If I have to pay those prices I want to have the actual book.
Queenleo01
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Queenleo01 »

Zane is by far my favorite Arthur. I love his books. I havent manage to read the latest book but I'm sure looking forward to it. I would like to know about other writers out there with that same passion of writing.
Peaches77414

Post by Peaches77414 »

They are both my all time favorite Authors by far..
Mapenn

Post by Mapenn »

I love both authors, haven't read any of their work lately. I'm ready to try some new books
Tuwana Archer

Post by Tuwana Archer »

I use to read them so much in bed ny husband got jealous. They are good authors.

Return to “Discuss Authors”