What would you do to survive S'orne attack?

Use this forum to discuss the January 2024 Book of the Month, "The Great Migration: Book One of the S'orne Saga" by Steve Ramirez
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=530813

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Aleya Logan Moreno
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aleya-logan-moreno.html
Latest Review: Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace
2024 Reading Goal: 15
2024 Goal Completion: 80%

Re: What would you do to survive S'orne attack?

Post by Aleya Logan Moreno »

The S’orne seem way too fast and strong for me to outrun or defend myself against them. I guess that only leaves hiding and hoping they move on before I run out of food and water. It would b terrifying to live in that world and even if I hid I would probably still manage to get attacked by a S’orne.
Giridhar Achary
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-giridhar-achary.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Giridhar Achary »

I have no idea how to deal with the infected in the event of a s'orne attack in my city. It might be hiding underground to keep away from other afflicted people. If I can, I also think about hiding in the water or pouring alcohol on my body so that they can't sense human or blood smells.
Williams Nnodim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Williams Nnodim »

In the face of S'orne's attack, survival instinct dictates a strategic retreat until the threat subsides. Without advanced technology or fortified shelters, escaping to a remote, predator-aware location offers the best chance of evading danger. Preparation is crucial due to the planet's perilous wildlife.
P Sudam Patra
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-p-sudam-patra.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by P Sudam Patra »

I don't know what I should do in that situation, but I definitely should have done any option as possible or necessary, as discussed with people above.
Tukuna Sahu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tukuna-sahu.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Tukuna Sahu »

To ensure my safety, I shall do everything possible to avoid the s'orne. Most of the time, I prefer to hide from them or pour alcohol all over my body to avoid the smell of human blood.

Return to “Discuss "The Great Migration: Book One of the S'orne Saga" by Steve Ramirez”