Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box, as we prefer to deal with Review Team issues privately. If you have an issue or question related to the Review Team, please first check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher) or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer). If you are a reviewer and you have a suggestion, you can post that in the special private Review Team Support Forum.
- Posts: 119
- Joined: 30 Dec 2018, 15:19
- Currently Reading: The Heart Has Its Reasons
- Bookshelf Size: 119
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brittanidj.html
- Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
- Gravymaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 36530
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 02:02
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 84
- 2018 Reading Goal: 65
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 78
- Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
- Currently Reading: The Hive
- Bookshelf Size: 982
Topics in the BotM forums are strictly about the book being discussed.BrittaniDJ wrote: ↑31 Jan 2019, 14:59Hi, I have looked through all the new member links and I cannot find one that tells me how to create my own forum post. I saw the post about guidelines among others. I was inspired by one of the topics in the BOTM forum "what do you think of the title?" I would love to open that topic up to other books but I don't know if it is appropriate to bring other books into that particular chat because it is solely focused right now on the BOTM.
There are various threads about book covers in the general reading discussion forum, so you may find a fitting there.
V for Vendetta
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 03 Jun 2020, 11:33
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 4
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alavirafi.html
- Latest Review: The Different Kinds Of Monsters by Seth Chambers
- Site Admin
- Posts: 46426
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 92
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Currently Reading: Harrow the Ninth
- Bookshelf Size: 2029
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
You go to the relevant forum and click on the 'new topic' tab at the top of the page. Please search before opening new topics and do not open duplicate topics.
- Posts: 257
- Joined: 24 Dec 2019, 11:46
- Currently Reading: Zona: The Forbidden Land
- Bookshelf Size: 25
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anngladys.html
- Latest Review: Selling with Presence by Reggie Pearse
I would encourage you to first read through the posts in many forums so that you can learn more about participation in forums. Then go on to research and see whether what you want to post about has already been covered.
I wish you a successful stay here! And all the best!