Book-Signing

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

roddglenn
Bookshelf Size: 0

Book-Signing

Post by roddglenn »

After a very successful book-signing tour with Borders Books stores, I am now embarking on a similar tour with WHSmith to continue promoting Sinema: The Northumberland Massacre.

The first signing will be at their Northumberland Street branch in Newcastle city centre on Saturday 15th March between 12 and 2pm.

If anyone happens to be in the area that day I'd love to see you.

For blurb, extract and reviews on the book please visit the website - www.rodglenn.com.

Cheers,

Rod
saracen77

Post by saracen77 »

Come to Warrington and I will come and see you!

Let me know if you are ever in 20 mile radius of me, and I will come buy your book. I just read the blurb, and it looks fantastic!
roddglenn

Post by roddglenn »

Thanks, Saracen! That's really great of you to say.

Just a quick update...

I've now got the date for the Metro Centre book-signing and for my radio interview with Smooth Radio...

Friday 7th March
Smooth Radio (97.5 and 107.7) Six at Six Show (6pm-7pm)

Saturday 5th April
WHSmith, Metro Centre, Gateshead (12-3pm)

Bit scared about the radio interview!!!!
saracen77

Post by saracen77 »

I listen to Smooth in the car, I will put it in my diary, see what you have to say.

Don't be nervous, you will be great! The hard part was the writing and getting published, now is all the fun stuff!
roddglenn

Post by roddglenn »

Thanks! You'll have to let me know how I do. :D
pOoF bAbY

Post by pOoF bAbY »

saracen77 wrote:I listen to Smooth in the car, I will put it in my diary, see what you have to say.

Don't be nervous, you will be great! The hard part was the writing and getting published, now is all the fun stuff!
Saracen77 is right dont be nervous
Don't like TOUGH!!
roddglenn

Post by roddglenn »

Thanks, PB!

Well, my interview with Smooth Radio (97.5 and 107.7 FM) on Paul Wappat's Six at Six Show will be aired Thurs 3rd April 6.15pm - 7pm.

You can also listen online via the www.smoothradio.com website (click on North East region).

I hope you can catch it! :? :oops: :D

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”