Please help

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Book Lover 35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-lover-35.html
Latest Review: VieVie La Fontaine by Linda Heavner Gerald

Please help

Post by Book Lover 35 »

How do I switch over to amazon gift cards instead of using my PayPal account? I can't find where to plug in info.
:tiphat:
Book Lover 35
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-book-lover-35.html
Latest Review: VieVie La Fontaine by Linda Heavner Gerald

Post by Book Lover 35 »

Is there anyway I can have the money that is currently pending on Paypal, transferred to a gift card instead?
:tiphat:
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

You need to leave the PayPal info (on your Preference tab) blank, if you want to be paid by gift cards.

If the money was sent to your PayPal already, you can't transferred it to a gift card.

As stated on your RT page:
If payments sent to the PayPal email address do not go through because either (1) you give us the wrong PayPal email, (2) you fail to claim the funds through PayPal, (3) you somehow lose access to your PayPal account or are unable to create one, or (4) you otherwise have issues between you and PayPal, then the funds will not be re-sent.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”