COMPLETION RATIO

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

56lives
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-56lives.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

COMPLETION RATIO

Post by 56lives »

In the course of doing my reviews there was a book which to me was inconsistent and I requested that I should discontinue reading it. The request was granted and an opportunity to select another book was given. I chose a book but it did not download. I was given another chance to select another book. Now these two books are appearing as unfinished. This has affected my completion ratio. I was wondering if this can be rectified.
MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

The books you don't complete, even if there is an issue, will remain on your completion ratio. However, the more reviews you do, the less impact the ones you didn't complete will have on your ratio.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”