Forum posts order

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Cath
Bookshelf Size: 0

Forum posts order

Post by Cath »

Is it possible for the comments in the forums to be displayed with the newest at the top, i have only just realised that you have to go all the way to the end pages to get the most recent posts, i think this is backwards and a little annoying, just wondered if it is possible to change it so the most recent are viewed first, thankyou.
Maud Fitch
Favorite Author: Jasper Fforde
Favorite Book: The Eyre Affair
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 4856

Post by Maud Fitch »

Cath wrote:Is it possible for the comments in the forums to be displayed with the newest at the top, i have only just realised that you have to go all the way to the end pages to get the most recent posts, i think this is backwards and a little annoying, just wondered if it is possible to change it so the most recent are viewed first, thankyou.
If you click on the name of the last person to make a post, it will automatically take you to the most current post.

I click the title of the forum, e.g. Writing Discussion Forum, choose a topic and then click the name of the last person who posted. From there, I can work backwards if I want more of the previous comments.
"Every story has three sides to it - yours, mine and the facts" Foster Meharny Russell

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”