Bonus give aways

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Ammi Ross
Bookshelf Size: 0

Bonus give aways

Post by Ammi Ross »

I just spent one & a half hrs. doing everything I was suppose to do to get the free give away entry then I get to what seems like the last pg. of requirements where I have to link all my social media pgs., but I was disqualified. Not everyone has: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Linkedin. It should not be a requirement to have all four to participate! Please fix this, because I cannot be the first/only person to be excluded from give aways do to this issue. Thank you.
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Ammi Ross wrote: 29 Oct 2018, 02:01 I just spent one & a half hrs. doing everything I was suppose to do to get the free give away entry then I get to what seems like the last pg. of requirements where I have to link all my social media pgs., but I was disqualified. Not everyone has: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Linkedin. It should not be a requirement to have all four to participate! Please fix this, because I cannot be the first/only person to be excluded from give aways do to this issue. Thank you.

You do not have to have every entry to enter the giveaways.
If you DO NOT have Facebook, Twitter, whatever, you SHOULD NOT click on that entry. They are BONUS entries.
If you clicked on them but don't have them, that is why you were disqualified.

Please read all the information/directions on the giveaway page. :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”