RE: Oct. 25, 2018 Book of the Day - Rogue Captain

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Shas F
Currently Reading: Monsters in the Hallway
Bookshelf Size: 255
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shas-f.html
Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill

RE: Oct. 25, 2018 Book of the Day - Rogue Captain

Post by Shas F »

Hi! I would just like to report that while the BOTD for Oct. 25, 2018, Rogue Captain, is presented as free for everyone who would participate in the raffle, when I clicked the link leading to its Amazon page, the Kindle book version is not available and the print version is not free, so I cannot download it to my Kindle as I usually have done during BOTD raffles where books were given away free. Anyway I have read the sample of the book and will base my comments on the sample as best as I can. Thanks!

Also, regarding the BOTD for Oct. 24, 2018, Dyed Souls, when I clicked the link to the Facebook Discount Book of the Day, again the Facebook post was not available. Only later did I find it through the Notifications in my FB account.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Shas F wrote: 26 Oct 2018, 02:35 Hi! I would just like to report that while the BOTD for Oct. 25, 2018, Rogue Captain, is presented as free for everyone who would participate in the raffle, when I clicked the link leading to its Amazon page, the Kindle book version is not available and the print version is not free, so I cannot download it to my Kindle as I usually have done during BOTD raffles where books were given away free. Anyway I have read the sample of the book and will base my comments on the sample as best as I can. Thanks!

Also, regarding the BOTD for Oct. 24, 2018, Dyed Souls, when I clicked the link to the Facebook Discount Book of the Day, again the Facebook post was not available. Only later did I find it through the Notifications in my FB account.
The ebook was free on Amazon. It may was not free to you due to your location.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”