Downloading books on giveaway

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Monie_raey
Currently Reading: Longthroat Memoirs
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monie-raey.html
Latest Review: Junk Justice by Gerry Rising

Downloading books on giveaway

Post by Monie_raey »

I try to read the free books on giveaway bit Everytime I click the link I am sent to an Amazon page. I don't know how to get the book to review :eusa-think:
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Monie_raey wrote: 23 Sep 2018, 12:27 I try to read the free books on giveaway bit Everytime I click the link I am sent to an Amazon page. I don't know how to get the book to review :eusa-think:
The BOTDs are on Amazon, and are either free or on a discount. To get them you would need to 'buy' them as you would anything else from Amazon.
They are not review books, however. Review books are only available on your Review Team page.

Please see this thread: Links and Info for New Members :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”