Bookshelves - Shelf Options

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Kareka88
Favorite Book: A Ring of Endless Light
Currently Reading: The Rooster Bar
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kareka88.html
Latest Review: Will of The Hill by Marshall Cobb
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Bookshelves - Shelf Options

Post by Kareka88 »

There are a lot of BOTD, you think would be good or may enjoy reading. However, you may not want to add them to your Want to Read shelf, but also don't want to put them in the Trash - Not Interested shelf either. I'm wondering if it would be possible to add a category in Bookshelves for those books you may enjoy someday. Maybe something like:
Interested
Maybe Someday
When I Have Time
"Life is an occasion - rise to it." Mr. Magorian
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Kareka88 wrote: 18 Sep 2018, 09:31 There are a lot of BOTD, you think would be good or may enjoy reading. However, you may not want to add them to your Want to Read shelf, but also don't want to put them in the Trash - Not Interested shelf either. I'm wondering if it would be possible to add a category in Bookshelves for those books you may enjoy someday. Maybe something like:
Interested
Maybe Someday
When I Have Time
An extra shelf is actually on a lidt to be added. Not sure when it could happen, but it is planned.

I feel the same way. I actually use my "not interested" shelf for this. :tiphat:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
Kareka88
Favorite Book: A Ring of Endless Light
Currently Reading: The Rooster Bar
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kareka88.html
Latest Review: Will of The Hill by Marshall Cobb
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Kareka88 »

Thanks for the info. Yes, i started using not interested as well & save the want to read shelf for the ones I actually want to read soon.
"Life is an occasion - rise to it." Mr. Magorian

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”