Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box. If you have an issue or question related to the review Team, please check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher), or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer).
- Posts: 298
- Joined: 26 Mar 2018, 08:14
- Favorite Book: Dealing with Dragons (Enchanted Forest Chronicles, #1)
- Currently Reading: Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1)
- Bookshelf Size: 56
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bb587.html
- Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner
- Site Admin
- Posts: 32197
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 104
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 105
- Currently Reading: The Girl in the Tower
- Bookshelf Size: 1855
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
You should indeed copy/paste this info before you pick the book.bb587 wrote: ↑28 Aug 2018, 19:03There are times when I've gone to write my review and I'd like to go back to reference the synopsis given during the book selection process. I feel this information should be on the book's bookshelf page. Sometimes these books aren't in stores yet, so I can't just check Amazon to see what was originally said about a book before I decided to read it. I want to be able to compare my first impressions to my final analysis. Maybe from now on, I should copy & paste the information privately so that I can reference it later.
- Bianka Walter
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 885
- Joined: 10 Feb 2018, 15:22
- 2018 Reading Goal: 40
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 97
- Favorite Book: The Old Man and the Sea
- Currently Reading: Threadbare Volume 1: Stuff and Nonsense
- Bookshelf Size: 317
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianka-walter.html
- Latest Review: Glitteration in the Night and Other Stories by John David Wells
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
And mostly it's totally different from the Amazon blurb.
- Dr. Seuss