Retweet

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

DorcasToo
Currently Reading: Call Me Pomeroy
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dorcastoo.html
Latest Review: Tidal Pools by Robert Marier

Retweet

Post by DorcasToo »

Does the pay go up with increase in number of followers
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

DorcasToo wrote: 18 Aug 2018, 04:46 Does the pay go up with increase in number of followers
Yes. Please read the info on your dashboard, as it answers that.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
DorcasToo
Currently Reading: Call Me Pomeroy
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dorcastoo.html
Latest Review: Tidal Pools by Robert Marier

Post by DorcasToo »

I have an increase in followers; currently 300+ yet my pay is at 5$
gali

Post by gali »

DorcasToo wrote: 19 Aug 2018, 23:55 I have an increase in followers; currently 300+ yet my pay is at 5$
It updates after the due payment is sent.
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1880
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

Most of the times, my payment for Twitter Rewards is rejected saying my daily replies to the original tweet are not found in the 30 days range or have been found for only 4 to 5 days in the whole month. This time I have been sent the link showing what moderator has checked, along with the rejection notice. When I click 'show this thread' of the tweet in that link, it shows the 'replies' that I have made to the tweets, every single time. Hasn't the moderator seen it? Kindly explain what does 'reply' mean here?
gali

Post by gali »

Disneyland wrote: 22 Sep 2018, 07:53 Most of the times, my payment for Twitter Rewards is rejected saying my daily replies to the original tweet are not found in the 30 days range or have been found for only 4 to 5 days in the whole month. This time I have been sent the link showing what moderator has checked, along with the rejection notice. When I click 'show this thread' of the tweet in that link, it shows the 'replies' that I have made to the tweets, every single time. Hasn't the moderator seen it? Kindly explain what does 'reply' mean here?
You need to retweet, like, and reply to each BOTD announcement tweet. Replies must be meaningful and unique to the book.
A retired Admin/Mod

Fu Zaila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1067
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fuzaila.html
Latest Review: What's Your Favorite Color? by Amber L Lassiter

Post by Fu Zaila »

gali wrote: 20 Aug 2018, 00:00
DorcasToo wrote: 19 Aug 2018, 23:55 I have an increase in followers; currently 300+ yet my pay is at 5$
My due payment has been sent for sometime now after starting with 2 followers, but my dashboard still shows $5. Is it because I missed retweets this month?
I have 300+ followers now.
"Create your own identity. Let it be unique for yourself yet identifiable for others." :tiphat:
gali

Post by gali »

Fuzaila wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 10:42
My due payment has been sent for sometime now after starting with 2 followers, but my dashboard still shows $5. Is it because I missed retweets this month?
I think new members receive that amount now. You should check the info on your dashboard. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Fu Zaila
Currently Reading:

Post by Fu Zaila »

gali wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 12:02

I think new members receive that amount now. You should check the info on your dashboard. :tiphat:
It says my follower count is 2, which is not the case. I guess, it hasn't been updated in a while? My next payment is due tomorrow, but since I've not been able to complete the retweets this month, I'm looking forward to the next month :) Hopefully, the follower count would be updated by then.
"Create your own identity. Let it be unique for yourself yet identifiable for others." :tiphat:
gali

Post by gali »

Fuzaila wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 13:14
gali wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 12:02

It says my follower count is 2, which is not the case. I guess, it hasn't been updated in a while? My next payment is due tomorrow, but since I've not been able to complete the retweets this month, I'm looking forward to the next month :) Hopefully, the follower count would be updated by then.
It should be updated after your next payment. If it isn't, contact us then. :tiphat:
A retired Admin/Mod

Fu Zaila
Currently Reading:

Post by Fu Zaila »

My follower count hasn't been updated ever since the first time I joined the Retweet rewards team. I started at 2 followers and now I'm at 300+
Shanna29
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 295
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanna29.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher
Reading Device: B01DZJFWNC

Post by Shanna29 »

My Twitter Retweets have been rejected. The reason for rejection mentioned is - There are no replies found with the Twitter handle @shanna.

Last 2 times as well it was rejected, hence I went back and updated my social profiles both times. However, I am still rejected for Twitter retweets for the same reason. Please note my social profile in OBC has my Twitter handle ID mentioned as @shanna_f.

Can I please request you to check if the twitter retweets have been checked under the same ID and can I also please appeal to check my retweets under my ID @shanna_f.

Regards,
Sharmila Mathew (OBC ID - shanna29)
gali

Post by gali »

Shanna29 wrote: 25 Nov 2018, 10:09 My Twitter Retweets have been rejected. The reason for rejection mentioned is - There are no replies found with the Twitter handle @shanna.

Last 2 times as well it was rejected, hence I went back and updated my social profiles both times. However, I am still rejected for Twitter retweets for the same reason. Please note my social profile in OBC has my Twitter handle ID mentioned as @shanna_f.

Can I please request you to check if the twitter retweets have been checked under the same ID and can I also please appeal to check my retweets under my ID @shanna_f.

Regards,
You should check your Twitter handle on your Twitter Rewards Dashboard and need to tweet, Retweet, and reply via that handle. You can't update it via the Giveaway Page.
A retired Admin/Mod

Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1880
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

It was not until several months that I began to 'reply' at the right place i.e. go the the twitter page via the link given on Twitter Rewards Dashboard rather than the Giveaway Page. Otherwise mine had been repeatedly rejected too!
Shanna29
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 295
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanna29.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher
Reading Device: B01DZJFWNC

Post by Shanna29 »

gali wrote: 25 Nov 2018, 14:06
Shanna29 wrote: 25 Nov 2018, 10:09 My Twitter Retweets have been rejected. The reason for rejection mentioned is - There are no replies found with the Twitter handle @shanna.

Regards,
You should check your Twitter handle on your Twitter Rewards Dashboard and need to tweet, Retweet, and reply via that handle. You can't update it via the Giveaway Page.
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I tweet, retweet and reply via my Twitter handle and not update through the giveaway page. If you would like to reconfirm I can send you screen capture of all the days.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”