Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box. If you have an issue or question related to the review Team, please check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher), or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer).
- Posts: 226
- Joined: 17 Oct 2017, 12:37
- Currently Reading: Anastasia’s Book of Days
- Bookshelf Size: 113
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juanita700.html
- Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 21 Mar 2018, 10:43
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 149
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
- Latest Review: Letters From The War by Amanda Bryant
There is a link on the bookshelves for a free sample. Or if you are eligible and want to review the book you can also choose that option.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 17 Aug 2018, 18:07
- Currently Reading: City of Bones; (The Mortal Instuments)
- Bookshelf Size: 11
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-swlly.html
- Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher