Forum subscriptions and Review page hiccups

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Serenflippity
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-serenflippity.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Forum subscriptions and Review page hiccups

Post by Serenflippity »

Greetings OBC family

While I'm very excited being a member of onlinebookclub.org, and impressed with the volume of resources and books available on this site, it is a bit overwhelming. I will nevertheless become more familiar with it in time; so please bear with me. I do check the FAQs before posting in the forums for assistance.

I saw a section for managing my subscriptions and I've checked and looked and zoomed in, but I can't find a link on any particular forum that suggests I subscribe to it. Or is my understanding on subscriptions incorrect?

Also, when I'm on my review page (Reviews by Serenflippity), I find there are no links for me to navigate to other sections of the OBC site, apart from the subnavigation which consists of links to different genres. I am using a dinosaur of a phone, so could it be some sort of compatibility issue that restricts me from viewing everything? It's a wee bit frustrating moving away from this page. For the moment I use my bookmarked Review Team Forum link to help me get unstuck.

Please help. Thank you.
A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.
-Gilbert K. Chesterton-
Yssimnar
Favorite Book: Wives and Daughters
Currently Reading: No Man Knows My History
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yssimnar.html
Latest Review: Seer by Larry Austin

Post by Yssimnar »

Serenflippity wrote: 02 Aug 2018, 17:06 Greetings OBC family

I saw a section for managing my subscriptions and I've checked and looked and zoomed in, but I can't find a link on any particular forum that suggests I subscribe to it. Or is my understanding on subscriptions incorrect?
At the bottom of a topic, there is a button that has a wrench on it. Clicking that will give you the subscribe options.
:wink:
Latest Review: Seer by Larry Austin

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”