Is the link on the tweets correct?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Helen_Combe
Favorite Book: The Martian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-helen-combe.html
Latest Review: And The Trees Began To Move by Lisa Gammon Olson
Reading Device: B00M4L4MFC

Is the link on the tweets correct?

Post by Helen_Combe »

I tweet the BOTD every day, but today, for the first time, I clicked on the link and it took me to a login page. Is this what was intended? I should imagine it’s not too good an advert for people who want to check out the review as they are invited to do.
A thesaurus is necessary, essential, indispensable, vital, crucial and fundamental.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Helen_Combe wrote: 01 Aug 2018, 11:48 I tweet the BOTD every day, but today, for the first time, I clicked on the link and it took me to a login page. Is this what was intended? I should imagine it’s not too good an advert for people who want to check out the review as they are invited to do.
The link in the BOTD's tweet or the link in the Giveaway? Both links should work.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Helen_Combe
Currently Reading:

Post by Helen_Combe »

When I press the tweet button on the giveaway, it creates a tweet for me, but the the link on the tweet took me to a login page for the OnlineBookClub.
A thesaurus is necessary, essential, indispensable, vital, crucial and fundamental.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Helen_Combe wrote: 01 Aug 2018, 13:22 When I press the tweet button on the giveaway, it creates a tweet for me, but the the link on the tweet took me to a login page for the OnlineBookClub.
I shared it as well and it works fine. If you use Adblock, you should disable it before pressing the button.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

I have a different issue. Yesterday twitter rewards dashboard marked August 1-3 as days that I didn't add the
BOTD to my shelf, do the retweets and make replies. For that reason, my reward was disqualified. Problem is, those days haven't arrived yet. Today is Aug 1st and I've added the BOTD to my shelf. I rechecked the dashboard and saw Aug 2-3 still marked red. It's a strange phenomenon.
Last edited by Vickie Noel on 01 Aug 2018, 14:02, edited 1 time in total.
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel
Helen_Combe
Currently Reading:

Post by Helen_Combe »

gali wrote: 01 Aug 2018, 13:25
Helen_Combe wrote: 01 Aug 2018, 13:22 When I press the tweet button on the giveaway, it creates a tweet for me, but the the link on the tweet took me to a login page for the OnlineBookClub.
I shared it as well and it works fine. If you use Adblock, you should disable it before pressing the button.
OK, thanks

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”