Uploading screenshots via PM

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Uploading screenshots via PM

Post by Vickie Noel »

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to upload a screenshot while sending a private message. The reason for this request is, sometimes when I have issues with a particular facet of OBC or something I need to show which I alone have access to, say, my dashboard, I take screenshots. Ordinarily, they should resolve the matter almost immediately, especially when they are sent as backup proof to a previously raised issue. But there's no provision for them to be uploaded. So it makes the explanation process a tad more cumbersome than just sending a pic that helps the moderator see what I saw.

What do you think?
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”