Topic Suggestion for contact

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Kitten69
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kitten69.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Topic Suggestion for contact

Post by Kitten69 »

I do not know if anyone has suggested this in the past, but I have looked at every page for some indication of who to contact regarding questions on a review submission, per the recommendation in the contact forms but have been unable to locate any page moderator information on these pages.

I wonder if it is possible to have whoever edits/audits the review submissions to include their name and contact information for questions or problems that may arise when we submit a review? Also, maybe we could included contact information for the page moderators, as it is suggested in the contact forms. When you first pull up the page, it lists several options to chose from and as my question was regarding an issue with submission I chose that option and it showed to go to the team review pages and directly contact the page moderator, but there is no contact information provided (not even a name). Ultimately, being new and not knowing anyone I had to resort to a generic contact to ask my questions and just hope that someone will be able to assist me.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July and look forward to working with you all.
MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

Editors are anonymous. It is with intention. Editors are not to know whose review they edited and reviewers are not to know who edited their review. It keeps editors from being biased.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

I have used the contact page myself and have received immediate help. Gravy, Gali and Scott have been most accommodating. The automatic response page promises a reply within 72 hours, but I can't recall waiting more than 7 hours.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”