Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box. If you have an issue or question related to the review Team, please check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher), or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer).
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 18 Feb 2018, 16:03
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 76
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kitten69.html
- Latest Review: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi
I wonder if it is possible to have whoever edits/audits the review submissions to include their name and contact information for questions or problems that may arise when we submit a review? Also, maybe we could included contact information for the page moderators, as it is suggested in the contact forms. When you first pull up the page, it lists several options to chose from and as my question was regarding an issue with submission I chose that option and it showed to go to the team review pages and directly contact the page moderator, but there is no contact information provided (not even a name). Ultimately, being new and not knowing anyone I had to resort to a generic contact to ask my questions and just hope that someone will be able to assist me.
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July and look forward to working with you all.
- Bookshelves Moderator
- Posts: 2276
- Joined: 31 May 2016, 11:53
- 2019 Reading Goal: 75
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 5
- Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
- Currently Reading: The Hangman
- Bookshelf Size: 475
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catinthehat.html
- Latest Review: It's a White Life by Jim Trebbien
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- Publishing Contest Votes: 0
Grateful to get the opportunity to explore new books with those in the OBC.
- Miriam Molina
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 4907
- Joined: 02 May 2017, 20:17
- 2019 Reading Goal: 50
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 14
- 2018 Reading Goal: 48
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 158
- 2017 Reading Goal: 36
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 125
- Currently Reading: A Stained White Radiance
- Bookshelf Size: 557
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miriam-molina.html
- Latest Review: French Fried by Brett Coon
- Reading Device: B00KC6I06S