Can we promote on Pinterest more?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Kristin Hannah
Favorite Book: The Nightingale
Currently Reading: People we meet on vacation
Bookshelf Size: 2398
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mar-a-andrea-fern-ndez-sep-lveda.html
Latest Review: You Say Goodbye by Keith Steinbaum
fav_author_id: 5604

Can we promote on Pinterest more?

Post by María Andrea Fernández Sepúlveda »

Hi guys!
I´ve been thinking that maybe it would be a nice option to be able to create pins to promote the books we love and also our reviews.
It´s super easy to do with Canva, and obviously, if you can handle Photoshop or any of the more advanced options, you can get some awesome visual content.
I think it might be a good idea because Pinterest is really big (and it keeps growing) as its own kind of search engine and it´s strong with visuals.
I, obviously, don´t know if there are copyright issues or what guidelines, if any, should be followed for said pins.
Thanks and I hope the team and Scott give the idea a chance.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”