Adding more than one book to a bookshelf at once?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Lil Reads
Currently Reading: Chip’s World: Complex #31 and The Caretaker
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lil-reads.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji

Adding more than one book to a bookshelf at once?

Post by Lil Reads »

I don't know if this is feasible, but would there be a way to allow users to add more than one item to a shelf at the same time. Currently, if I see multiple books I want to add to my shelves on the same page, I have to chose one, add it, then go back to add another.

Could there also be an option where if there is an author with multiple books, we just added the author's bibliography as a whole to our shelves?

Thanks in advance.
AWANDO OGUTU
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-awando-ogutu.html
Latest Review: Brand Real by Vasken Kalayjian

Post by AWANDO OGUTU »

You can click the mass adder tab on the book shelf and read the guidelines stated there. I believe from there you will be able to add as many books as you want on your shelf.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”