Make Your Website More Readable

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Reb63OBC
Currently Reading: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reb63obc.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Make Your Website More Readable

Post by Reb63OBC »

When your eyes are not like they use to be, light blue letters next to a white back ground is very hard to read. Could you use either black or a darker blue please. Also could you make the Private Review Team link easier to find with its own tab instead of hiding it.

Thank you!

Rebecca Fahlin
MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

The Private Review Team does have its own tab.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.
Reb63OBC
Currently Reading: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reb63obc.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Reb63OBC »

I know the private review team does not have its own tag, that is why I'm suggesting that you have one!

Rebecca Fahlin
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

Reb63OBC wrote: 28 Jun 2018, 19:40 I know the private review team does not have its own tag, that is why I'm suggesting that you have one!

Rebecca Fahlin
CatInTheHat wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 21:05 The Private Review Team does have its own tab.
I think you both are misunderstanding each other. Rebecca you read that it does not have it's own tab, but Cat in the hat is saying that it does. Cat in the hat I believe Rebecca is saying that the page where we go to submit our reviews should have it's own tab. If it does, I don't know where it is, because I don't see it either. Rebecca I normally route to it through the update tab, that seems to be the easiest way to spot it.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
MrsCatInTheHat
Currently Reading:

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

AmySmiles wrote: 29 Jun 2018, 13:19
Reb63OBC wrote: 28 Jun 2018, 19:40 I know the private review team does not have its own tag, that is why I'm suggesting that you have one!

Rebecca Fahlin
CatInTheHat wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 21:05 The Private Review Team does have its own tab.
I think you both are misunderstanding each other. Rebecca you read that it does not have it's own tab, but Cat in the hat is saying that it does. Cat in the hat I believe Rebecca is saying that the page where we go to submit our reviews should have it's own tab. If it does, I don't know where it is, because I don't see it either. Rebecca I normally route to it through the update tab, that seems to be the easiest way to spot it.
I wasn't misunderstanding. At the top of the screen is a tab for the Private Review Team. You won't see it if you aren't logged in but it isn't hidden. You submit on the Update tab. In my opinion, having all of the review updating in one place makes more sense than a separate tab.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder

Post by AmySmiles »

CatInTheHat wrote: 29 Jun 2018, 16:17

Rebecca Fahlin
I wasn't misunderstanding. At the top of the screen is a tab for the Private Review Team. You won't see it if you aren't logged in but it isn't hidden. You submit on the Update tab. In my opinion, having all of the review updating in one place makes more sense than a separate tab.
I know there is a tab for the review team page. I'm talking about a specific tab for just the forum to submit reviews.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
MrsCatInTheHat
Currently Reading:

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

AmySmiles wrote: 29 Jun 2018, 16:20

I know there is a tab for the review team page. I'm talking about a specific tab for just the forum to submit reviews.

Oh, Amy, I know that you know this stuff! You actually give great input in this forum! I was comprehensive in the answer to help the person who said it was hard to find. I just don't see why a new tab is necessary when the Update tab explains what's next after every update and you do it all there. Again, more to answer comprehensively. I just really didn't get why you thought that I was misunderstanding the other member. I wasn't, not at all.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

CatInTheHat wrote: 29 Jun 2018, 16:26
AmySmiles wrote: 29 Jun 2018, 16:20

Oh, Amy, I know that you know this stuff! You actually give great input in this forum! I was comprehensive in the answer to help the person who said it was hard to find. I just don't see why a new tab is necessary when the Update tab explains what's next after every update and you do it all there. Again, more to answer comprehensively. I just really didn't get why you thought that I was misunderstanding the other member. I wasn't, not at all.
Oh okay, got ya. I agree with you actually. It amazes me sometimes, that a website for readers and people don't bother to read the guidelines.
–Author Unknown

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”