Reviews

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Mindy Conahye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mindy-conahye.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Reviews

Post by Mindy Conahye »

I use my phone for a lot of online work I do. The website isn't very user friendly with phones. I had tried to post my review before the 7 days, but was unable to from my phone. Additionally, I printed out the instructions foe posting a review, but there was an additional step not listed and since this was my first time posting, I did not know until I received an email telling me I didn't do a step. I had to go through the guidelines info, click through a few pages, until I could find what I needed to complete. It should be easier to get to the private forum and then to do the additional step of rating and stating the errors. After posting the review, it would be nice if the page to list the errors would just come up next so all steps can be completed at the same time.
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

I believe a guidance is available in the review team page. Did you read all of it? I used a Nokia phone before, and I know the screen display is different from what I currently use which is a Huawei tab. Why don't you try something that will make your work easy for you?
Last edited by Sahani Nimandra on 22 Jun 2018, 06:36, edited 1 time in total.
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid! - Jane Austen :techie-studyingbrown:
AWANDO OGUTU
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-awando-ogutu.html
Latest Review: Brand Real by Vasken Kalayjian

Post by AWANDO OGUTU »

Your suggestion sounds good, but it is prudent you read the guidelines fully before submitting your review.
kfwilson6
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by kfwilson6 »

mac83 wrote: 15 Jun 2018, 10:38 I use my phone for a lot of online work I do. The website isn't very user friendly with phones. I had tried to post my review before the 7 days, but was unable to from my phone. Additionally, I printed out the instructions foe posting a review, but there was an additional step not listed and since this was my first time posting, I did not know until I received an email telling me I didn't do a step. I had to go through the guidelines info, click through a few pages, until I could find what I needed to complete. It should be easier to get to the private forum and then to do the additional step of rating and stating the errors. After posting the review, it would be nice if the page to list the errors would just come up next so all steps can be completed at the same time.
Do you get to the private forum through the update tab? I find that the easiest way to do it. I think once you update that you finished reading the book, you may have to refresh the page to get the link, but it should pop up on that update page for you.
Mindy Conahye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mindy-conahye.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Mindy Conahye »

Thank you for the suggestions. I did print out the guidelines and referred to it as I was working. I'll keep working at it. I didn't even know I had notifications that people posted back until I logged onto a computer. It might just be easier for me to use a computer for the site while I work through figuring it out on my phone. Again, thank you for the suggestions!

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”