Difficulty Navigating the Site

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

JaJaBinks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jajabinks.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery by R.F. Kristi

Difficulty Navigating the Site

Post by JaJaBinks »

Hi Scott,

I'm a new member of the review team and although the review team page is very clear about what I have to do to get my review done and out there. I would like to build my popularity, but I'm having a difficult time navigating the site enough to do that. It would be a great help if this site had a tutorial page where people could learn where everything is.

Thank you for your time. :tiphat:
kfwilson6
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by kfwilson6 »

JaJaBinks wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 20:36 Hi Scott,

I'm a new member of the review team and although the review team page is very clear about what I have to do to get my review done and out there. I would like to build my popularity, but I'm having a difficult time navigating the site enough to do that. It would be a great help if this site had a tutorial page where people could learn where everything is.

Thank you for your time. :tiphat:
You'll get the hang of it. Just keep reading through the support forum and comment on other people's reviews. By commenting on someone else's review, they will see your name and will likely want to support your reviews as well. Making insightful comments on others' reviews lets people know you are someone they want to engage in discussions with.
JaJaBinks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jajabinks.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery by R.F. Kristi

Post by JaJaBinks »

Thank you, I really appreciate your advice.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”