BOTD Bonus Code Issues

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

cpivie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

BOTD Bonus Code Issues

Post by cpivie »

I have tried several times to enter the email bonus code for The Message?, the May 31 BOTD, but it does not seem to be registering. Am I missing something, or is there some troubleshooting I haven't tried?
kfwilson6
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by kfwilson6 »

A couple of us in another forum mentioned the same issue so it's not just you :(
cpivie
Currently Reading:

Post by cpivie »

kfwilson6 wrote: 31 May 2018, 16:38 A couple of us in another forum mentioned the same issue so it's not just you :(
I know it's a new program, so I'm not worked up about it but I thought they'd like to know there are issues. Do you have the info for the forum where other people have mentioned it? I'd like to keep my eye on it in case there are updates there.
kfwilson6

Post by kfwilson6 »

It's in the private review team support forum. If you aren't on the review team, you won't have access. I'll try to remember to come let you know if I get any further info.
cpivie
Currently Reading:

Post by cpivie »

I'm on the review team, so I'll go look for it. Thanks for the help and support! Much appreciated!
kfwilson6

Post by kfwilson6 »

Well I didn't see any further info or explanation about yesterday but my code did work today. Hope yours did too.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”