More free PDF, MOBI and EPUB for BOTD.

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Omoye+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omoye.html
Latest Review: Toxic Side Effect by Sandy Magner

More free PDF, MOBI and EPUB for BOTD.

Post by Omoye+ »

I clicked on suggestion forum and I found my self here. I would suggest that more free BOTDs should be in one or more of these formats (PDF, MOBI and/or EPUB) as they are more easily accessed and read with any device unlike Amazon and Kindle unlimited that have nationality issues or ....except there is another reason I do not understand at the moment. I am really tired of trying to get free BOTDs and not being successful and trying in different ways.
missa+useni
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by missa+useni »

Alright but am new here don't know how it's done, more clarification please.
MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

Omoye+ wrote: 25 May 2018, 17:33 I clicked on suggestion forum and I found my self here. I would suggest that more free BOTDs should be in one or more of these formats (PDF, MOBI and/or EPUB) as they are more easily accessed and read with any device unlike Amazon and Kindle unlimited that have nationality issues or ....except there is another reason I do not understand at the moment. I am really tired of trying to get free BOTDs and not being successful and trying in different ways.
The formats are chosen by the author or publishing company. It's whatever format they've published the book in.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.
Omoye+
Currently Reading:

Post by Omoye+ »

CatInTheHat wrote: 26 May 2018, 08:41
Omoye+ wrote: 25 May 2018, 17:33 I clicked on suggestion forum and I found my self here. I would suggest that more free BOTDs should be in one or more of these formats (PDF, MOBI and/or EPUB) as they are more easily accessed and read with any device unlike Amazon and Kindle unlimited that have nationality issues or ....except there is another reason I do not understand at the moment. I am really tired of trying to get free BOTDs and not being successful and trying in different ways.
The formats are chosen by the author or publishing company. It's whatever format they've published the book in.
Ok. Thanks for the info.
Omoye+
Currently Reading:

Post by Omoye+ »

missa+useni wrote: 25 May 2018, 18:13 Alright but am new here don't know how it's done, more clarification please.
I do not understand your question precisely but if you mean BOTD, it means book of the day, there is a different book for each day.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”