Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box. If you have an issue or question related to the review Team, please check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher), or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer).
- Posts: 710
- Joined: 13 Feb 2018, 12:54
- Favorite Book: The year of the flood
- Currently Reading: Galina Petrovna's Three-Legged Dog Story
- Bookshelf Size: 263
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-libs-books.html
- Latest Review: Dont Panic Its Organic by Dr. Andy Lopez
- Location: UK
I also wanted to ask if it's possible to create shortcut links within forums so that books that sit across two or more genres can be linked to in each relevant sub-forum? For example, a historical fiction book aimed at older children might also be a crime/thriller or be humorous. Another example might be a sci-fi fantasy book that includes time travel, might have a historical fiction element. And where do all those historical revision ('What would have happened if...?') novels get put?
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 12 Feb 2018, 13:48
- 2018 Reading Goal: 24
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 54
- Currently Reading: Effective Leaders and Leadership
- Bookshelf Size: 39
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clinical1.html
- Latest Review: Breaking Sandcastles by Kirk Burris
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- Location: New Jersey
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 28 Feb 2018, 02:48
- 2018 Reading Goal: 30
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 56
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 32
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rusalka.html
- Latest Review: The Buried Secrets of Peonies by Mernegar Dorgoly
- Location: Birmingham, UK
- Bianka Walter
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 10 Feb 2018, 15:22
- 2018 Reading Goal: 40
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 47
- Favorite Book: The Old Man and the Sea
- Currently Reading: 14
- Bookshelf Size: 293
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianka-walter.html
- Latest Review: Endohuman: Love Vs Duty by Nick Dream
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- Location: South Africa
- Dr. Seuss