Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box. If you have an issue or question related to the review Team, please check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher), or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer).
- Gravymaster of Bookshelves
- Posts: 31691
- Joined: 27 Aug 2014, 02:02
- 2018 Reading Goal: 65
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 78
- Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
- Currently Reading: Black
- Bookshelf Size: 885
You can check the FAQs for general information about the site.
We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.
- Posts: 263
- Joined: 19 Mar 2018, 03:31
- 2018 Reading Goal: 120
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 16
- Currently Reading: When Angels Play Poker
- Bookshelf Size: 47
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lbhatters.html
- Latest Review: Life is to Short to Waste and do Nothing by Gracie Curry Holman
- Reading Device: B077WTB2LY
Study the navigation bar and keep exploring the site and reading stuff. What group stuff? This is a group stuff... (?). If all else fails, you can post a topic like this one or use the contact form on the site or find an active member to ask to be a friend on the site who can answer questions.
-Fransis of Assisi
It's perfectly ok to write garbage, as long as you edit brilliantly.
- Sahani Nimandra
- Bookshelves Moderator
- Posts: 1422
- Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 22:49
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 5
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 110
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 5
- Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
- Currently Reading: Inspirience: Meditation Unbound
- Bookshelf Size: 443
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
- Latest Review: White Jaguar by Preben Orman
- Reading Device: Huawei
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 10 Apr 2018, 11:36
- Favorite Book: I'll Point to Heaven: We will be Together Again
- Currently Reading: The Book of Mormon
- Bookshelf Size: 46
- Reading Device: B00BWYQ9YE
- Site Admin
- Posts: 32822
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 111
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 105
- Currently Reading: Norma
- Bookshelf Size: 1862
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Review books are free and come in different formats. You need to set your Preferences to formats you can read. Please read the info on your Review Team Page as it explains the process.