Foreign Books

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

btlyn
Favorite Book: Girls with Swords
Currently Reading: The Two Towers
Bookshelf Size: 55

Foreign Books

Post by btlyn »

It would be very convenient if this site included the option of adding foreign books that are in that country's language. Because not all foreign books have an English translation. I don't know how much work that'd be, but just a suggestion. As I had tried to add a book that was in Korean, but this site did not supply the language.

:techie-studyingbrown:
lbhatters
Favorite Book: Life is Too Short to Waste and Do Nothing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lbhatters.html
Latest Review: Life is to Short to Waste and do Nothing by Gracie Curry Holman
Reading Device: B077WTB2LY

Post by lbhatters »

btlyn wrote: 07 Apr 2018, 12:37 It would be very convenient if this site included the option of adding foreign books that are in that country's language. Because not all foreign books have an English translation. I don't know how much work that'd be, but just a suggestion. As I had tried to add a book that was in Korean, but this site did not supply the language.

:techie-studyingbrown:
I think you can add any book you want in any language, though I haven't tried it.
:techie-studyinggray: Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
-Fransis of Assisi

It's perfectly ok to write garbage, as long as you edit brilliantly.
-C.J. Cherryh

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”