Problem with downloading book

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

jemgirl202
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 870
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jemgirl202.html
Latest Review: My Angel My Hero by Brenda E. Mcdaniel

Problem with downloading book

Post by jemgirl202 »

Hello, I selected a book to review. It is in a kindle gift format. I clicked the Amazon link to take me to the Amazon page. When it loaded it said an ebook has already been sent. However, I hadn't downloaded it. I tried the alternate link and using the code, and it still said ebook already sent. I checked my kindle and it is not there. Help?????
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

jemgirl202 wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 12:43 Hello, I selected a book to review. It is in a kindle gift format. I clicked the Amazon link to take me to the Amazon page. When it loaded it said an ebook has already been sent. However, I hadn't downloaded it. I tried the alternate link and using the code, and it still said ebook already sent. I checked my kindle and it is not there. Help?????
Check your Amazon account to see if it isn't in there. If it isn't there, you should report this via your RT page.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
jemgirl202

Post by jemgirl202 »

I have done that. And every time I try to report it, it sends me to this forum.
gali

Post by gali »

jemgirl202 wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 15:25 I have done that. And every time I try to report it, it sends me to this forum.
It doesn't let you to submit an error report? If not, contact us via the Contact page with the details and name of the book.
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
jemgirl202

Post by jemgirl202 »

gali wrote: 19 Mar 2018, 10:08
jemgirl202 wrote: 18 Mar 2018, 15:25 I have done that. And every time I try to report it, it sends me to this forum.
It doesn't let you to submit an error report? If not, contact us via the Contact page with the details and name of the book.
I submitted the error but now it took the book away, it says not completed on my history. Does that reflect my score?
gali

Post by gali »

jemgirl202 wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 11:03
gali wrote: 19 Mar 2018, 10:08
I submitted the error but now it took the book away, it says not completed on my history. Does that reflect my score?
I don't think it should, as it wasn't your fault.
A retired Admin/Mod

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”