Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged!
For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.
IMPORTANT: The Public Suggestion Box is NOT for discussing issues with the Review Team. If you are a reviewer and need help, please first check the Review Team Page and then if you still need help use the Review Team Support Forum. If you are an author and need help, please first check the Author Dashboard and if that does not resolve your issue use the private contact form. For reference, there is a contact link on every page of the website.
To ensure the above procedures are used, posts by new members in the Suggestion Box will be held for moderation.
There are over 240,000 members at OnlineBookClub.org. Following the proper procedures to get help or make suggestions actually helps us help you much faster.
Please do not discuss issues related to the Review Team in the Public Suggestion Box. If you have an issue or question related to the review Team, please check either the Author Dashboard (if you are an author or publisher), or check the Review Team Page (if you are a reviewer).
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 29 Jan 2018, 14:55
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 12
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaldaco.html
- Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman
I have tried to add my Facebook and Pintrest URLs to the social media page. What format does it need to be in because even though they are the correct format, I guess they are not working because I was disqualified for the daily giveaways.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 28479
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 51
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 105
- Currently Reading: The Cat Who Blew the Whistle
- Bookshelf Size: 1797
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- Location: Lost in a good book
They should link to your profiles. Give me the links via the Contact page and I will check them for you.
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 12 Feb 2018, 13:48
- 2018 Reading Goal: 24
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 54
- Currently Reading: Effective Leaders and Leadership
- Bookshelf Size: 39
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clinical1.html
- Latest Review: Breaking Sandcastles by Kirk Burris
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16
- Location: New Jersey
- Posts: 262
- Joined: 19 Mar 2018, 03:31
- 2018 Reading Goal: 120
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 15
- Currently Reading: Life is Too Short to Waste and Do Nothing
- Bookshelf Size: 47
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lbhatters.html
- Latest Review: Life is to Short to Waste and do Nothing by Gracie Curry Holman
- Reading Device: B077WTB2LY
- Location: Hilton Head Island, SC, USA
Get Pinterest. It's so fun. I've spent days pinning favorite things like recipes and art I love or great craft ideas. Maybe I convinced you now.
-Fransis of Assisi
It's perfectly ok to write garbage, as long as you edit brilliantly.