Trouble logging in...

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Penny05
Bookshelf Size: 0

Trouble logging in...

Post by Penny05 »

Good Afternoon,
I'm having trouble logging into my account. The forum is telling me that my account has not been activated, yet I had previously reviewed a book over the summer. I have searched the forums and haven't been able to find a solution to my problem. I try to log in and it doesn't work. When I "Forgot my password" it tells me that my account has not yet been activated. I receive no emails regarding this so I am unsure of how to continue. Nothing also happens when I use my username to log in. I know that is correct as I have found my registration email containing my user name.

Perhaps it has been deactivated as I have not reviewed a book since August?

I had to create a new account in order to contact you as I am unable to find any contact information, but I would like to continue using my previous account if at all possible as I would like to keep my username constant with both my Amazon and Blog. When I try to simply recreate using my email it tells me that it is currently in use.

Where do I go from here?

There is an author with a free book today that I wanted to add to my bookshelf to show my support for his amazing writing and possibly do a review when I've read the book, but I am at a stalemate until I can log in.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Penny05 wrote: 16 Jan 2018, 11:53 Good Afternoon,
I'm having trouble logging into my account. The forum is telling me that my account has not been activated, yet I had previously reviewed a book over the summer. I have searched the forums and haven't been able to find a solution to my problem. I try to log in and it doesn't work. When I "Forgot my password" it tells me that my account has not yet been activated. I receive no emails regarding this so I am unsure of how to continue. Nothing also happens when I use my username to log in. I know that is correct as I have found my registration email containing my user name.

Perhaps it has been deactivated as I have not reviewed a book since August?

I had to create a new account in order to contact you as I am unable to find any contact information, but I would like to continue using my previous account if at all possible as I would like to keep my username constant with both my Amazon and Blog. When I try to simply recreate using my email it tells me that it is currently in use.

Where do I go from here?

There is an author with a free book today that I wanted to add to my bookshelf to show my support for his amazing writing and possibly do a review when I've read the book, but I am at a stalemate until I can log in.
Please contact us via the Contact page with details of the other account.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Penny05
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Penny05 »

Thank you

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”