Do Not Change The Format

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

ReyvrexQuestor Reyes
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 299
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reyvrexquestor-reyes.html
Latest Review: Journey by Lindsay Schuster
Reading Device: 1400697484

Do Not Change The Format

Post by ReyvrexQuestor Reyes »

This is to convey my appreciation for the nice and convenient format of the particulars written below the names of each member (as shown in the sample below). As I am using the old wide-screened LapTop, sometimes the PC, the display is not restricted from showing all the details, unlike in phones and other small-screened gadgets. It's a pity these items are not shown completely in those devices. I know, because in my Samsung Galaxy, the display is limited to only the name and a few lines. Please do not change this format anymore---just enhance it, if you may. I am particularly thankful for the REVIEWER PAGE URL, and at the ease, we could access each other's reviews.

Favorite Book: Raven's Peak
Currently Reading: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reyvrexquestor-reyes.html
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White
2017 Reading Goal: 100
Goal Completion: 12

More power to our Review Team Website Developers.
"In the beginning was the word.........John 1:1"
...To delineate the times that lovers miss,
...A thousand dreams can't beat a single kiss.

-reyvrex (Love Sonnet 107)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”