Difficulty in downloading BOTD free books

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Difficulty in downloading BOTD free books

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

I am facing difficulty in downloading BOTD books from Amazon. And please also tell me can I get a recipe if I am not an Amazon customer?
Kindly tell me whole procedure step by step, how to download book in book in Botd Via Amazon.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Sarah Tariq wrote: 11 Dec 2017, 01:01 I am facing difficulty in downloading BOTD books from Amazon. And please also tell me can I get a recipe if I am not an Amazon customer?
Kindly tell me whole procedure step by step, how to download book in book in Botd Via Amazon.
You have to buy the book even though it is free. As long as you have an Amazon account, it is fine.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Fatima70
Currently Reading: The Mighty Blue Saves Christmas
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Fatima70 »

I have same difficulty though I am an Amazon customer. When I click download for free from Amazon it leads me to purchase link and not to free download link. I do go through book review , add it to shelf and read review/ reviews from else where. 1) Is it sufficient to enter BOTD raffle 2) how do I connect my account of book club with my Amazon account if that might be the bar.Thanks
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: Believarexic
Bookshelf Size: 486
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

Even though it costs nothing, you still have to buy it.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
gali

Post by gali »

Fatima70 wrote: 31 Dec 2017, 13:58 I have same difficulty though I am an Amazon customer. When I click download for free from Amazon it leads me to purchase link and not to free download link. I do go through book review , add it to shelf and read review/ reviews from else where. 1) Is it sufficient to enter BOTD raffle 2) how do I connect my account of book club with my Amazon account if that might be the bar.Thanks
1. As was said above, you need to buy the book even though it is free.
2. You can't enter the BOTD raffle without buying the book.
3. You should enter your Amazon Reviews Display Name on the Preferences tab of your RT page.
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
zahidabahadur
Currently Reading: A Bloody Book
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by zahidabahadur »

same problem i am also facing...please tell me how to buy the books
gali

Post by gali »

zahidabahadur wrote: 04 Jan 2018, 14:03 same problem i am also facing...please tell me how to buy the books
Today's BOTD isn't free. You buy it from Amazon.
A retired Admin/Mod

zahidabahadur
Currently Reading: A Bloody Book
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by zahidabahadur »

i am really feeling irritated because i can"t read any of amazon online books.just introduction page is the only page which i am able to read.the chapters of books are not available.please can any one help me by telling how can i buy a book from amazon
gali

Post by gali »

zahidabahadur wrote: 04 Jan 2018, 14:27 i am really feeling irritated because i can"t read any of amazon online books.just introduction page is the only page which i am able to read.the chapters of books are not available.please can any one help me by telling how can i buy a book from amazon
You go to the book page on Amazon and click on "Buy now".
A retired Admin/Mod

N_R
Favorite Author: James Mace
Currently Reading: Happy Healing
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n-r.html
Latest Review: Kiwi Jacks by Hairy Jack
fav_author_id: 21042

Post by N_R »

It can get confusing at times - there have been a few books where it says that it is free on Amazon and when I go onto Amazon there is a cost. I understand that you have to buy some books but when it says its free and Amazon charges....is a bit frustrating.
Jesuscometolivetoday
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Jesuscometolivetoday »

My name Marilyn powell I need to know download free book,do have a to be a amazon customers,and have a amazon account.let me know Asap?? :? :doh: if I have a account with amazon that mean I can download book for free.
gali

Post by gali »

N_R wrote: 07 Jan 2018, 05:11 It can get confusing at times - there have been a few books where it says that it is free on Amazon and when I go onto Amazon there is a cost. I understand that you have to buy some books but when it says its free and Amazon charges....is a bit frustrating.
It may be due to your location.
A retired Admin/Mod

gali

Post by gali »

Jesuscometolivetoday wrote: 31 Jan 2018, 14:04 My name Marilyn powell I need to know download free book,do have a to be a amazon customers,and have a amazon account.let me know Asap?? :? :doh: if I have a account with amazon that mean I can download book for free.
Not all BOTDs are free. If you want to download the BOTD when it is free, you need an Amazon Account.

If you mean review books, you have to join the Review Team to get them. Please read the FAQs as they explain it.

I am locking the thread.
A retired Admin/Mod

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”