A problem with reviewer level score

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

jemgirl202
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 870
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jemgirl202.html
Latest Review: My Angel My Hero by Brenda E. Mcdaniel

A problem with reviewer level score

Post by jemgirl202 »

Hey guys, I had a level score of 70, when I rechecked my score it went down to 65. This is because of the BOTD issues on the 23rd. How do we fix this? I lost popularity points because the BOTD was not shared that day but that was because there was issues with BOTD. I don't want to lose points for something that is out of my control.
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

Hey jemgirl202, I think this affected everyone as well. There's a memo saying that the points would be added to those of the 22nd, but it hasn't happened yet. I guess we'll just have to be patient and see if it would be reversed, or we might as well cross our hearts and wait till it fades off. :)
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel
jemgirl202
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 870
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jemgirl202.html
Latest Review: My Angel My Hero by Brenda E. Mcdaniel

Post by jemgirl202 »

Vickie Noel wrote:Hey jemgirl202, I think this affected everyone as well. There's a memo saying that the points would be added to those of the 22nd, but it hasn't happened yet. I guess we'll just have to be patient and see if it would be reversed, or we might as well cross our hearts and wait till it fades off. :)
Thank you! I saw the memo, I just didn't realize it would affect my point so much! Thank you!
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

jemgirl202 wrote:
Vickie Noel wrote:Hey jemgirl202, I think this affected everyone as well. There's a memo saying that the points would be added to those of the 22nd, but it hasn't happened yet. I guess we'll just have to be patient and see if it would be reversed, or we might as well cross our hearts and wait till it fades off. :)
Thank you! I saw the memo, I just didn't realize it would affect my point so much! Thank you!
:) You're welcome :tiphat:
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”